Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Assignment 5 Transparency

McKenzie Dempsey
Assignment 5 Transparency 
24 March 2015
111-01


Solution #1- Easy

Solution #2- Difficult


Reflection:
This has been my favorite project to date. The topographical illusions that were created in this project are even stronger than the last, and I believe both solutions look very pleasant. The better solution is probably the second solution simply because of the higher level of difficulty of transitioning from a dark blue to a light pink. Another reason for my satisfaction with this project is that my craftsmanship has improved again - I have a better eye for measuring and a steadier hand when using the X-acto knife, and I think that confidence in using these tools has continued to grow with use of them in every project.


1 comment: