Thursday, April 30, 2015

Assignment 8- Equivocal Space

McKenzie Dempsey
Assignment 8 - Equivocal space
30 April 2015
111-01



Reflection: In all honesty, this project was extremely difficult for me. It was probably a culmination of the task at hand and the fact it's the end of the semester. Regardless, I believe I am satisfied with the way it turned out. The best way I was able to show equivocal space was through the line I created using the edge of the transparent shape and the edge of the triangle. I believe my project could have been stronger had I had a clearer direction of where I wanted to go when we started this assignment. As well, once again my craftsmanship began to fail me at 2 am as I was wrapping up this project. But overall, I believe it was successful in beginning to understand the elements of equivocal space.

No comments:

Post a Comment